My husband has had some interesting friends throughout his life. There is one in particular that I am remembering today! His "roll dog" and best friend, Chad England. I am so grateful to my husband, had it not been for him I may not have had the wonderful opportunity to get to know Chad! Unfortunately, Chad was killed in a motorcycle accident last year on November 25th. This time last year was a very difficult time for my husband as well as for me. A year has past and as sad as I still am that he is not here with us, it has become much easier for me to think of him and smile instead of cry. (Easy to say... but I am choking back tears as I write this) Some of my favorite things about Chad: He always saw the best in everyone. He loved to spark a conversation (or sometimes an argument just to keep things interesting :). He was a man with principles and a lot of heart! He was always the life of the party! He lived life to the fullest! Chad always had a smile on his face (or sometimes a grin)! That's my favorite thing about this picture. Surprisingly my favorite thing about this picture is not that my husband is wearing a pink sweatshirt that is 3 sizes too small. Instead, my favorite thing about this photo is that it captures Chad's grin!! He's not posing for the camera! This was one of those random photos of someone that totally captures them in that moment! Much like many of the moments we spent with Chad, he was happy and laughing and just being Chad! We miss him so much! Tomorrow will be a day to celebrate his life and be so thankful for the time we had with him!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment