Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Yesterday was Easter Sunday!! We were originally thinking of going to Las Vegas, but last minute decided to stay home, which was actually really nice. We have been having a lot of busy weekends lately, so a slow paced family weekend was Perfect!!



Of course there were Easter Baskets with lots of little goodies and prizes!! Look at this baby's face! I mean.... he is just so stinkin' happy!



Preston did his own little Easter Egg Hunt! Parker didn't quite understand what was going on.... but he did get a huge kick out of this Easter Egg we gave him!! It was too funny!



What a great day! What a wonderful family I have!! I just love them to pieces! When I put up blog posts like this... I just light up! It reminds me that I am so truely blessed!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love it! Parker is getting so big, I can't wait to see you guys soon! I miss you a ton!!